Morning Manna Player

Sunday, April 8, 2018

LifeChurch Church Online Sunday Service - How Sweet the Sound - What A Friend

Good morning! One of the ministries I serve with each week is LifeChurch's Church Online ministry. I'm privileged to be on their team each week. Currently I create and stream their live streams on Facebook and YouTube Live platforms. I also lead a team of chat hosts on the YouTube live stream. I'd love to have you drop by at our 11:00 AM EDT stream today. In the chat you won't see my name as my tag is "LifeChurch". Drop in and say Hi. the message today is amazing as Pastor Craig shares the story behind the classic hymn, "What A Friend We Have In Jesus." They say you can’t beat the classics! This weekend, let’s sing along to a timeless song and find out how its lyrics might have something more to tell us today. Join us for another week of How Sweet the Sound! Learn more: www.life.church/thesound #lcthesound

No comments:

Post a Comment