Morning Manna Player

Friday, March 23, 2018

New Morning Manna Website

Welcome to the new website for Morning Manna. For the past several months I've been forwarding my morningmanna.com domain to the Morning Manna Facebook group. During that time I've noticed a significant drop in Google search results for Morning Manna. My goal is not for Morning Manna to be #1 in search results but rather to make it easier to find for people searching for it. I used to always come up on the first page of search results but now it doesn't show until page 3 or 4. So this is simply a strategic move to increase the outreach potential of the podcast. You can still comment on each episode here as well as have the benefit of the player at the top for easy listening, commenting and sharing of any episodes. For the immediate future I will continue posting episodes to the Facebook Group page and the community there. This morning I'm at the Beantree Cafe' getting ready for my two live streams for Lifechurch. I'm blessed to be on that team and I invite you to check our either of the live streams that I put out for the Lifechurch Facebook page and the Lifechurch YouTube channel. Both streams go out every Sunday at 11 AM Eastern time. Drop in some Sunday and say hi. Nobody does church online better than Lifechurch. See you tomorrow for a brand new episode and new week of Morning Manna.

No comments:

Post a Comment